Your Dashboard is a collection of Workspaces you've accessed. This includes both Workspaces you've created as well as Workspaces you've been invited to. Here are a few things you can do while on the Dashboard!
Hiding a Workspace:
1.Click the 3 dots icon on the Workspace tile.
2. Select Hide.
Figure 1: Hiding a Workspace
✏️Note: This will not remove the Workspace from another user's Dashboard and to regain access to the Workspace you will need to know the URL or 9 digit code.
Deleting a Workspace:
1. In your Dashboard, navigate to the three dots icon on the Workspace tile.
2. Select the Delete icon.
Figure 2: Deleting a Workspace
3. Check the box: "Yes, permanently delete the Workspace" and hit DELETE.
Figure 3: Confirm the delete action
✏️Note: This action will permanently delete the Workspace for yourself and everyone you'd given access to and cannot be undone.
You can only delete Workspaces that you own.
Renaming a Workspace:
From your Dashboard:
1. Click on the Pencil Icon on the Workspace tile
2. Rename or modify the title of your Workspace.
Figure 4: Changing the Title.
✏️Note: You can only change the name of Workspaces that you've created or are an admin of.
Duplicating a Workspace:
1. Go to your Dashboard.
2. Select the three dots in the lower right corner of the Workspace tile.
3. Select Duplicate.
Figure 5: Duplicating Your Workspace.
4. Input a new name for your Workspace.
5. Confirm your action by selecting Duplicate.
Figure 6: Confirm Duplicate.
The duplicated Workspace will have the same permissions as the old one, but will not have any passwords. The user will have to assign new passwords to that Workspace.
If the original Workspace has a password, it will be required to input that password in order to duplicate the Workspace.