Hoylu allows you to place text directly on the Workspace.
1. Select the text tool in the toolbarand double-click into a blank space on your Workspace. (Additionally, if you’re using other features of the Hoylu Toolbox, such as the drawing tool, you can drag and drop a textbox by clicking on the “ABC” and dragging it into your Workspace.)
2. Verify you're in the edit view by locating the rich text tool.
3. Change font and font style by selecting the font icon and text style icon.
4. Change the font size by selecting the font size icon or selecting the up / down arrows in the rich text tool.
5. Change the text color by using the text color icon in the rich text tool.
6. Adjust the text alignment by selecting the alignment icon in the rich text tool.
7. Confirm or Delete text by using the side pop-up menu and the designated icons.
8. Change the Textbox into a Shape or Note by using the shapes icon in the side pop-up menu.
✏️Note: You can select and edit the text field by double-clicking it while in the text tool mode.
When needed, you can delete the text by:
1. Selecting the text with double clicks
2. Select the Trash Icon.
1. Select the text with a single click
2. Select the three-dot icon
3. Select the "delete" option