Pull Plan users are able to set goal posts of work by using Hoylu's Milestones, which is one of the default tools in the Toolbar.
Adding Milestones (BETA)
Milestones will now function very similarly to Tasks in that you now have additional fields for more details and you will be able to status the Milestones. You will also be able to use them at the very top of the Plan (so the same diamond icon will appear in each swimlane) or within the swimlanes themselves.
Figure 1. Drag and drop a new Milestones.
- Drag and drop a Milestone to a desired date of the Pull Plan
- Select a Team (optional)
- Add a description (optional)
- Change the due date (optional)
- Click Save and Close
- Click on the dotted circle on the right of the Milestone, indicating its Unplanned state
- Select the new status of the Milestone
If your Milestone was completed late, however, there an extra step:
- Click on the Complete status of the Milestone
- Double click into the Milestone to open the Editor
- Click on the gray Actual Due field
- Type in the day the Milestone or use the calendar icon to pick the day it had actually been completed
- Add your Outcome Notes (optional)
- Click on Save & Close
The Milestone will have moved to the appropriate day and will now appear with a Late label.
Figure 2. Late Milestone