Adding Users is one of the most important steps while using Hoylu Projects. See this article on how to add participants to your Hoylu Project. If you are not using a Hoylu Project, you are still able to add users to your Pull Plan Workspace so you can assign them to the necessary teams, but make sure they've signed up for Hoylu first!
To add Users to the Workspace:
- Click on the Share button on the top right corner of the Workspace
- When the Sharing Permissions window appears, click on the Add Users button on the bottom right corner
- Type or paste the email address of the Users you want to add
- Use the admin, edit, read, or no buttons to provide the User with different levels of access
- Click the Add with access button once you've finished adding the email and specifying their access level
Figure 1. Adding Users in the Sharing Permissions window.
Once all participants are added to your Workspace with the necessary access level, you're able to assign them to their teams.
- Open the Control Center by going to the top left corner of the Workspace and click on the arrow beside the Workspace Title
- Click on the User Assignments section
- Choose a User and click on the dropdown menu to the right of their email to select the Team(s) to which they belong
Figure 2. User Assignments in the Control Center.
✏️ Note: If the User is not assigned to a Team, whenever that User attempts to make a change on the Pull Plan, a prompt will be displayed. Adding that User to a Team will bypass that prompt unless they are changing another Team's task.