To access the Timer feature:
1. Select the Timer Icon located on the bar in the upper right-most corner of the workspace.
2. You can select how much time you wish to set
3. To begin the Timer select Start Timer.
The Timer will be displayed at the top of your Workspace. You will have additional options to pause, reset, add 30 seconds, and edit the timer when hovering over the Timer.
To access Cursors:
1. Select the Cursor Icon on the bar in the upper right-most corner of the workspace.
2. When the Cursor pop-up appears, you can toggle between visibility, please be mindful that this will turn on for all participants within the Workspace.
Note: If you're an admin of the Workspace you have access to lock the toggle feature to ensure the cursors visibility status isn't changed by a participant. For example, this can be helpful when conducting anonymous feedback surveys within your Workspace.
Hoylu offers a Presenter functionality. This allows one user in a shared Workspace to assume the position of a Presenter. When this function is turned on, all other users in the shared Workspace are automatically directed to the position of the Presenter and will continue following the Presenter until the function is turned off.
To enable/disable the Presenter functionality
1. Select the Presenter icon in the top right corner of your Workspace.
2. Select the "Start Presenting" button when the pop-up appears.
✏️Note: If someone else wants to present they will be prompted with the current presenter's name and the option to request or take over presenting.