To access Board Presets:
1a. Select the Plus Button on your Toolbar then Select the "Boards/Plan" option.
1b. Select the arrow icon in the left topmost bar of the Workspace then select Asset Panel.
2. Select the Layouts tab (If you don't see many options, click the three-dot menu and select load default)
3. Select from the preset layouts and simply drag and drop into your Workspace
Custom Board Presets
To reuse a board you have adjusted settings for:
1. Select the board settings icon on the top of the board
2. Select the copy icon
3. Paste the fresh version into the workspace
To save a custom board as a preset:
1. Select the save board icon in the same board settings panel as previously described
2. You can choose to save this as a new board OR replace an existing board by selecting from the drop-down.
3. Select Save and view the Asset panel for the newly saved board.
Deleting a Board from the Assets Panel:
1. Open the Assets Panel and select Layouts
2. Select the board you wish to delete
3. Select the delete button on the pop-up
4. Confirm by selecting remove
Note: If you add a Plan (different from the boards such as a PullPlan) you are only able to add one per workspace, if you attempt this again it will be greyed out.