Create a Task Label
You can further organize your Tasks so you can pull more specific reports by using Labels.
- Hover over any Task in your Pull Plan
- Find and click on the white Label icon on the bottom right corner
- Type in a new Label
- Click on the color box to change the color
- Press Enter/Return on your keyboard or click the plus button on the right
Figure 1. Creating a new Label.
You can also select existing Labels to apply to the Task by checking or unchecking the box next to the desired Labels.
Figure 2. Adding and removing Labels.
😎 Pro Tip: If you want to track the progress of Tasks with a specific label, you can filter by the label in the Insights Panel or the Weekly Work Plan. Learn more about Weekly Work Plan here.
Edit or Delete a Task Label
If you would like to edit or delete an existing Label, you can do so from the Label Menu.
- Click on the white Label icon on any Task
- Click on the pencil icon on the right side of any Label in the Menu
- Click on either the color or the Label name to edit either
Figure 3. Edit a Label.
To remove a Label, click on the Trash icon on the right side of the Label name when editing it.
Video 1. Smart Labels and Adding Custom Labels.