The Weekly Work Plan within our Pull Planning Module provides a different way of looking at data within the Insights Panel. You can still access the “Charts”, but now we’re offering “Weekly Work Plan” as a secondary option to analyze your data and determine if the right resources and personnel are being utilized.
To Access The Weekly Work Plan:
- Open your Pull Planning Workspace.
- Select the Week you’d like to review, which will open the Hoylu Insights Panel.
- In the Insights Panel, using the dropdown box, select Weekly Work Plan.
- By default, it will jump into the current week. If the current week is not part of the plan, it will select the first available week.
- Once your Week is selected, all the tasks associated with that Week will appear in a formatted view, based on the number of weeks you select. You can select the week duration to go from a single week, all the way to two full years - 104 weeks. This image shows a four (4) week overview.
- Note that the 8 and 12 week durations will not display all of the criteria such as the number of people assigned to task, or the overall sum of people utilized for a swimlane.
- To apply additional filters, similar to the Chart view, you can select the “Status” drop down and selected the appropriate filter.
- You can also apply filters to Swimlane, Trade and Labels. Additionally, you can set your filters to “Show People” (default, but can be removed), or if you’d prefer, you can “Show Description” of the tasks.
- Once filtered to your preferred view, you can export the Weekly Work Plan into a PDF format. Best practice is to create PDFs using the 2 or 4 week durations for easy reading of the summary.
Printing/ Exporting The Weekly Work Plan:
Once the Work Plan is open as described above, you'll want to
1. Select the "Export to PDF" button in the lower right hand corner of the window.
2. Adjust Printing Settings as needed when the print option appears to print the WWP.
3. To Export, select Destination on print settings and set as "Export to PDF"