The latest release includes:
- NEW Timer Control
- Simplified Cursor
- Special Connections
- Insight Panel Filters
- Custom Column/Section Names
- Board Templates (Copy & Paste Board Layout)
- Add Plan to any Workspace
As part of our March release, we’ve moved our cursor and timer to the presence bar at the bottom next to the presenter mode button. Now, you can control Cursor Settings – allowing them to show or be hidden based on your meeting time. Additionally, we added a new timer control that has expanded features. Watch our video below for more details and a brief demo.
We’re happy to bring a client requested feature focused on special connections with JIRA and Agility connections during the import process. Once you’ve imported your tickets into Hoylu, you often see a lot of backend relationships and dependencies. To help control the visual connections, as part of our March release, we’ve added toggles – allowing you to choose if you want to see the connections always, never, or just on hover. Learn more and see it in action in the below demo video.
Layouts (Plan/Boards) – Board Presets
In working with our clients we’ve seen many use cases in utilizing Hoylu boards, like retrospectives, kanban boards, iteration planning, or even Stage Gates. Now, you can set these boards with presets – allowing users the ability to have a starting point to their board. For details on how to setup your board presets review the below video for a full demo and instructions.
Layouts (Plan/Boards) – Board Insights
During our February release we introduced a new Insights Panel for your Boards – allowing you track notes, tasks, columns, sections, and labels. Our March release introduces additional new features like the ability to name your sections and columns and the ability to filter and search within your board insights. To learn more watch our below video for details.
Hoylu Support Portal
Hoylu is dedicated to providing you the best customer service. In doing so, we’d like to introduce you to the Hoylu Support Portal where you can see your current or past support cases, open a new support case, and even “Follow” our Knowledgebase articles to receive notifications when they’re updated with new features and instructions. To access your Hoylu Support Portal:
1) Go to support.hoylu.com
2) Click “Sign In” found on the upper right corner of the page.
3) Already have an account, log in with your email address and password.
4) New to Hoylu’s Support Portal – click “New to Hoylu? Sign Up” found at the lower left corner of the screen.
5.) You can begin to interact with each category on the page to find your desired articles and step-by-step instructions.
6) To access your Support Cases, click on your name in the upper right corner and select “My Activities”
7) From there you’ll see your Support Case Dashboard with a list of opened, awaiting your reply, or solved.
8) You can now filter your Support Cases to see “Any,” “Open,” “Awaiting Your Reply” and “Solved.”
9) To see the details of the Support ticket, simply click on the title and the overall case will open with details for your reference, or quick reply.
We’ll continue to provide additional Support and Training features throughout the year, so watch out for our latest release notes.
April 2023 Release
The April 2023 Product release is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, April 18, 2023.
We value your feedback and build our Product Roadmap based on industry standards, best practices, and client feature requests. You can submit a feature request any time, via your Hoylu Resource Center. Select the icon in your Hoylu environment to access Client Feedback, to open a support ticket, or to access our in-app training guides.