The latest release includes:
- NEW Task Progress
- Enable progress in the task display settings
- Updates progress from 10-100% via buttons or manual input
- Confirmed or Committed tasks automatically reach 100% upon completion
- Task Replanning
- Replanning is now optional.
- Only admins can confirm new dates, while others can only move it back to the original date.
- If multiple users edit tasks simultaneously, a warning message will appear.
- Overlapping Tasks
- Ability to use "Remove Overlaps" option in the Week Settings to rearrange tasks in a waterfall-life arrangement.
- Clean up entire swimlanes with the "Clean Swim Lane" option.
- Rearrange the layout to get the most space-efficient layout using CTRL + clicking the option.
- Overview Mode
- Ability to view more boards at a time.
- Elements are simplified, allowing text and images to serve as anchor points for navigation.
- Facilitate better structuring of large workspaces - with improved visualizations.
- Hoylu Client Support Portal
- Utilize the improved Client Support Portal to open new Support Cases, access your currently opened support cases, and even monitor support cases where your team CC's you.
Hoylu Release Guides
Upon each release, release guides will be provided and stored in the Hoylu Knowledgebase. Specific product changes — our adaptive workspaces, integrations with JIRA, Digital.ai Agility, and so on — can be found in the Hoylu Knowledgebase. You can search our revised Knowledgebase any time – it’s available 24/7 to provide training and guidance on utilizing the innovative features of Hoylu.
June 2023 Release Overview
We're introducing a Task Progress Tracking as part of our June release. You'll be able to enable progress updates in various ways, including using buttons, manual inputs, or through our automatic process with Completed or Committed tasks. Watch our below tutorial to learn more.
Thanks to client feedback, we've made enhancements to our Tasks recently released. We've made the replanning feature optional and added extra permission checks for resolving replanning. These are just two of the many new features highlighted in the tutorial below.
We're happy to introduce improvements to our algorithm for removing overlapping tasks. You can import your tasks or place them onto the plan and use some of our new options - including "Remove Overlaps" and "Clean Swimlane Option." You can learn more about these options and how to use them in the tutorial I've included below.
We're introducing an enhanced Overview Mode with our June release. This allows for zooming out to a much larger extent - allowing you to focus on the essential attributes. The tutorial below shows how to immediately use the enhanced Overview Mode to improve your collaborative team meetings.
Hoylu Client Support Portal
Hoylu is dedicated to providing you with the best customer service. Using the Hoylu Client Support Portal, you can see your current or past support cases, open a new support case, and even “Follow” our Knowledgebase articles to receive notifications when they’re updated with new features and instructions.
To access your Hoylu Support Portal:
1) Go to support.hoylu.com
2) Click “Sign In” on the page's upper right corner.
3) Already have an account, log in with your email address and password.
4) New to Hoylu’s Support Portal – click “New to Hoylu? Sign Up” in the screen's lower left corner.
5.) You can begin interacting with each category on the page to find your desired articles and step-by-step instructions.
6) To access your Support Cases, click on your name in the upper right corner and select “My Activities.”
7) From there, you’ll see your Support Case Dashboard with a list of open, awaiting your reply, or solved.
8) You can now filter your Support Cases to see “Any,” “Open,” “Awaiting Your Reply,” and “Solved.”
9) To see the details of the Support ticket, click on the title, and the overall case will open with details for your reference or quick reply.
We’ll continue to provide additional Support and Training features throughout the year, so watch out for our latest release notes.
July 2023 Release
The July 2023 Product release is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday, July 11, 2023.
We value your feedback and build our Product Roadmap based on industry standards, best practices, and client feature requests. You can submit a feature request anytime via your Hoylu Resource Center. Select the icon in your Hoylu environment to access Client Feedback, open a support ticket, or access our in-app training guides.